TC-Helicon has introduced one of its latest products known as the VoiceTone Harmony-G XT. It is embedded with improved harmony technology that will further help in increasing vocal tone along with providing pro effects with vocal harmony that is fully controlled by the guitar played by a person naturally.
This is the best option for the guitarists, who are doing the live performance, can easily add vocal harmonies to their current sound which they are doing live on stage.
The main function of the VoiceTone Harmony-G XT is to analyzes the voice and then will help the guitar input to produce the right music. It also helps in controlling the harmony along with giving mixing effects on its own.
It is considered the best tool for singing guitarists. In another way, we can say that it will help in soothing vocal performance with the live engineer effects along with applying one of the 18 combinations of effects, Harmony-G XT can transform any vocal performance into a fully produced masterpiece.
How does it work?
It is your onstage partner that will perform his task perfectly by listening to your performance and then deciding about the harmony notes that will suit best for the song. You can easily connect with the guitar and mic along with choosing the presets before playing the song. With the help of this product, users will not have to go for musical knowledge as everything will be done automatically.
Users can easily move for five factory presets which will help them to match with their song when they are in standing position. Apart from living performance, it can also suit the best for recording point of view, it will help in creating extra thickness to your current song.
It gives a real picture through doubling effects that can be used by you alone or with harmony voices. Users will come across many options in doubling effects which they can use accordingly to give the best sound effects.
In this product, you will come across with pro-level signal chain that will help in increasing the brightness.
The adaptive shape used for reducing boom along with the gate helps in reducing feedback when you are not singing. If users will set the tone once then it remains active if the harmonies are on and off. This will also help you to chat with your audience between your live performances. It has an auto chromatic pitch which helps in setting your correct pitch automatically when you are singing the song.
It also improves your sound with the help of subtle pitch which in turn also helps in guiding such techniques that will help the users to sing better.
It also has a USB connection along with a web applet which is known by the name as voice support that will support for backups along with restoring the presets on the computer. It provides up to date news on software along with tips and demo videos.
Features of VoiceTone Harmony-G XT
1. This product is an improved version of the natural play guitar controlled harmony algorithm.
2. Front-of-house quality reverb algorithm and selection of styles from Voice Live 2.
3. Selection of four overdub-style doubling effects with two more doubling voices available.
4. Reworked FX presets offer even more utility across music styles.
5. USB connection for easy software updates, tips, and preset backup using the Voice Support applet.
6. Adaptive harmony gate added to Tone for a cleaner mix.
7. Easy manual selection of Scale & Key for singers without an instrument or horn players.
1. Listens to guitar and voice to create correct harmony parts automatically
2. Tone switch smoothes vocals with adaptive Live Engineer Effects
3.18 combinations of reverb, delay, and?? mod shared by vocal and guitar input
4.10 presets available, each with A/B options
5. Harmony interval selection includes 3rds and 5ths above and below, octave up and down, and the unique Bass interval.
6. Stereo or mono configurable output
7. Clean, studio-quality mic preamp with phantom power and XLR input
8. Guitar signal can be mixed in and share reverb or passed through to separate amplifier
9. Fast, accurate guitar tuner
Thus these are the standard features that will be seen in VoiceTone Harmony-G XT.